Plenty. By becoming a member of FCSA you have immediate access to resources that can benefit your organization in many ways.
- Access to an agreed upon common set of standard microwave radio frequency coordination procedures, algorithms and software model (MICS) to perform radio frequency interference analyses whose results are recognized industry-wide.
- Access to an efficient and cost effective means of microwave radio frequency coordination.
- Access to one of the best pools of expert knowledge in microwave radio matters.
- Access to forward looking, up-to-date, high quality data on the major microwave radio frequency systems in Canada and the U.S.A.
- Access to a proven effective forum that is recognized by Industry Canada (IC) as a leader in microwave radio frequency coordination matters.
Make sure your organization is represented in FCSA. For more information you may write or call:
Funding for FCSA operations is derived from the membership fees paid by the individual Member organizations based on their relative MICS system usage and relative spectrum worth.